Malcolm Turnbull & the Prime Ministership of Australia
On the 14th of September 2015 between 2000 and 21.00 hrs Malcolm Turnbull replaced Tony Abbott as Prime Minister designate. He was invested as the 29th Prime Minister of Australia on the 15th of September 2015.
Turnbull is a yin water day master sitting on the ox. He has two yang wood stems in his year and month. His other branches are the dog and the horse. He has a part fire team sitting close to him.
He is a follow earth (power chart) for most of his life thus far.
His luck cycles started at age 4 in 1959.
His key career changes are:
- 1978 – 1980 Yang earth horse year - won Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford
- 1983 – 1985 yin water pig year - became General Counsel & Secretary for ACP – successfully defended Kerry Packer against allegations in the Costigan Royal Commission (his advice was reputedly most audacious)
- 1986 – Yang fire Tiger year – when as a young barrister he defended Peter Wright – the British spy catcher
- 1987 – Yin fire rabbit – he started his own Investment Bank
- 1993 – 2000 – yin water sheep year – chair of the Australian Republican Movement
- 1994 – 1999 – Yang wood dog year (1994) Chair of OzEmail – sold in 1999 yin earth rabbit
- 1997 – 2001 – yin fire ox (1997) he was a partner at Goldman Sachs
- 2004 – Yang wood monkey - won the seat of Wentworth
- 2008 – Yang earth rat year Leader of the Liberal Party
- 2009 – lost the leadership of the Liberal Party by one vote to Tony Abbott this occurred approx. 3 months after he entered this cycle.
- 2015 – became Prime Minister of Australia
1979 third luck cycle under the influence of the yin fire:
1983 third luck cycle under the influence of the ox:
1989 fourth luck cycle under the influence of the yang earth:
1994 fourth luck cycle under the influence of the tiger:
1999 fifth luck cycle under the influence of the yin earth:
1999 fifth luck cycle under the influence of the rabbit:
2009 sixth luck cycle under the influence of the yang metal:
2014 sixth luck cycle under the influence of the dragon:
There is a line from The Life of Brian that comes to mind when thinking about Malcolm Turnbull – (he’s) a lucky bastard! You would be hard pressed to find a case of someone more closely following the ups and downs of their luck cycles. He has reinvented himself on numerous occasions within months of changing cycles – either just before or just after the cycle changes. He lost the leadership of the Liberal Party to Tony Abbott a mere 3 months after coming into the yang metal luck cycle. This has been his most unfavourable luck cycle since age 9 (his mother left home when he was 9).