Feng Shui Services for Businesses
There are several things to consider Feng Shui and your business. Are you looking for:
The executive edge for yourself and your senior employees
Do you have a Master Plan for your business and are you on target
That executive edge
With the use of our specialist resource 'destiny analysis' we can anticipate the timing of events using the unique metaphysical system of BaZi.
Developing a Master Plan
- the growth of the business
- partnerships - who will help you and your business thrive
- when and what new products to launch
- succession planning
- timing of events including start-up of new businesses
Sauvage Feng Shui will provide analysis and evaluation of:
- Public Access Areas - the mouth of chi of the building is vitally important for the success of a building/business.
- Work Spaces - where to place the manager, the receptionist, the reception desk, the main doors into the building, how the public or the staff enter the building, all are vital considerations.
- Restaurants and cafe's - the placement of the stove is a major factor in Feng Shui. There are some areas that absolutely should not have any cooking facility. There are some places that are most auspicious. This is extremely important when considering renovations of commercial premises and critically important for a restaurant or cafe.
- Water Features. The flow of water in a property is also a very important feature. Where does it enter and exit the property? How to tap the water or how to deflect the water, whether to place a water feature or fish tank to stimulate more Money Chi.
- Office Areas the flow of Qi can be negatively affected if computers and telephones are in non-productive places. This is particularly true if they are the lifeblood of your business.
- The placement and orientation of the cash register and the eftpos machine is vital for any commercial enterprise.
How can Feng Shui help MY business
There are many phases that businesses enter and exit.
You are here because you have reached one of those stages.
Perhaps you have just launched your business, or a new product and you are looking for support to ensure that the business or product reaches its fullest potential. You know those times - and you have gone into a business and it is being conducted out of a shoebox - literally a small retail space, or out of someone's garden shed. There are times when you absolutely know that this business is going to thrive, and other times when you know that you just cannot do business with that person irrespective of the quality of their product. Those first impressions are vital. So, if you plan this well, and ensure that people can get to you, they know where to find you, and they feel welcome when they arrive - whether that be in the virtual space or a three-dimensional office/factory, Feng Shui can help. In fact, Feng Shui is vital. I have done consultations for people who have little or no budget, who are using their garden shed, and have gone on to prosper in their business ventures. There are other clients who choose not to accept the advice given to them and to stumble along for year after year after year, making the same mistakes, consuming all their cash flow and end up in trouble in their relationships. it does not matter how to that retail space is if it is afflicted by sha qi it will not prosper! You can pour all the energy you have into its but it will not flourish.
Looking to expand
This is the next exciting phase that businesses reach. They are at a more mature stage, have got their cash flow right, they have the personnel right, and now they are looking to expand. they are seeking to take on new staff, create new positions, take on partners, or convert into a corporation. This is another critical phase. Another decision point. Without a doubt Chinese astrology will help enormously with this expansion phase. Vicki can look into compatibilities, team composition, timing for taking on partners, timing for writing contracts and relocation or expansion of premises.
Relocation or re-branding
So you are ready to make the big decision. You have expanded as far as you possibly can in the current location. To save everyone's sanity you are now looking to relocate, or expand the current footprint. Without doubt the timing of these decisions is critical. Plan to succeed, and to ensure that the mouth of qi is oriented to get the most prosperous energy.
This is an interesting phase in a business's life and one that people do not always spend sufficient time thinking about or planning for. Sometimes it seems that the natural secession plan is for people to make no plans and the business just tumbles along at the whim of the strongest team member or the spoilt eldest son / daughter or such. There is much talk about life work balance. For some of us work is the balance of our life, and for some of us life and work are a continuum. Sometimes it does not matter what information or input you get from others. It is important to come into a deep place with yourself, to tap into your own wisdom. This is where mindfulness meditation strategies can be a godsend.